ROYAL LATIN LIBRARY
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 – 4:30 Friday: 8:30am – 3:30pm
GENERAL LIBRARY USE
- Signing In/out - You must sign in upon arrival and out on departure.
- Exception: Break or Lunch.
- Please work quietly, sitting down, not distracting others.
- Furniture – Please do not rearrange the tables or chairs.
- Mobile phones and all other electronics are banned.
- Computers – school work only (no games!)
- Chess games - available at the desk.
- Food must not be consumed in the Library.
- Water in a bottle is allowed.
Regrettably students ignoring the rules will be asked
to leave the library immediately.
You may also incur a Library Ban and/or Strike and your
Form Tutor will be notified.
- Lined and unlined paper, stapler, hole punch are provided for student use while working in the library.
- Photocopies are done by a librarian and you will be charged 10p per page (black and white only).
- School work sent to the printer (black & white only) is free.
If you would like to borrow an Upper Years (labelled as UY) book but
you are not 14 years or older, a parent permission slip is required.
You may borrow a maximum of 2 books for 2 weeks.
Renewals will be at the discretion of the librarian.
An overdue book will result in a Strike.
Please check your due date stamp and return on time!
If you lose or damage a book you can arrange a replacement of a new or nearly new book or pay the library to buy a replacement.
Please discuss this with the librarians.
We are here to help you – please ask!
Mrs Goddard – Librarian Mrs Dykes – Assistant Librarian