Thank you for considering offering your support. We are so grateful to all our supporters that have helped us raise over £2.3m towards Phase 2 of the 600 Campaign. It’s been staggering how much everyone has contributed through volunteering, fundraising and donations, and we are delighted that our efforts have enabled us to build our 3G pitch this summer!
Our biggest challenge over the next few months is to raise the outstanding funds needed to be able to build the Sports Performance Centre to sit alongside it. This will host our Mind & Body Zone, our Fitness Suite and our Sport Technology Lab completing our vision of being able to encourage a healthy body and mindset, across all abilities and interests, for life.
You can help us by:
- Buying a Brick – a £125 donation that includes a dedicated brick plaque that will sit alongside the main walkway into the Sports Campus – forever!
- Sponsoring our Wall of Sporting Heroes – a £500 donation that includes a Sporting Hero tribute and plaque that will provide ongoing inspiration to all our students and local community users, now and in the future
- Becoming a Sports Campus Fundraiser! Be inspired by the recent fundraising efforts of other supporters, and see what you and your friends/family could do together to help.
- Becoming a Sports Campus Sponsor – our tiered sponsor programme starts at £2,500 and offers a range of benefits (suitable for family, community, corporate).
- Introducing us to people who might be able to help, including businesses, professional sports clubs and personalities – check out the dazzling array of sports’ celebrities that have already shown us their support
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter, and sharing our story widely with your friends and contacts
- Sign up to the RLS 600 Campaign Easyfundraising Page to donate for free when you shop online
- Supporting our fundraising events by coming along, helping us to sell tickets or by volunteering to join an event committee
- Volunteering some time to help us promote the campaign or to help out in the campaign office
We’d love to hear from you – please get in touch today if you would like to talk to us about helping in any way. Thank you for helping us to inspire all of our students to raise their game!