Application to Sixth Form 2024
You can register your interest in the Royal Latin Sixth Form here:
– Please note that the application form closes at midnight on Sunday 3 March.
– You can complete your application at anytime between 27 February – 3 March.
– The Google Form should allow you to edit your response during the application window.
– You will receive a copy of your responses after you have submitted your application along with a confirmation message. Do not assume your application has been received unless you have been sent this. Please remember to check your spam folder if you have not received the confirmation.
– Applications received after the deadline will be considered late and candidates are unlikely to gain a place without extenuating circumstances.
If there are mitigating cirucumstances preventing you from applying by the stated deadline, or you have recently moved into the local area, then please email the Sixth Form Admissions Team c/o Miss K Field with further information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Open Evening was held in November 2023. Thank you to those people who attended. To view the Headteacher’s presentation to non-RLS students Click Here
A Virtual Open Evening was held in 2021. Please Click Here to access the information and presentation. Much of the information remains relevant.
Sixth Form Virtual Tour and Subject Videos
Please Click Here for the virtual tour
If you are having a problem with viewing the prospectus you can download a PDF version: Click Here
Preparation for Sixth Form
We have produced a detailed set of resources for students to complete to help the transition between GCSE and A-Level Click Here
Are you eligible for a bursary for Sixth Form? Click Here (nb: we are a non-fee paying state funded Grammar School. The bursary is for families with low household incomes).